Dining during the 2018 MacKenzie-Childs Barn SaleBlog, Dining // Alex Schloop // 3 July 2018
The MacKenzie-Childs Barn Sale is so much more than shopping — it’s a day of fun, community, and, of course, great deals! Don’t let the day end when your car is packed with Courtly Check boxes: drive the two short miles south to the heart of Aurora for a refreshing meal before the trek home. Here’s everything you need to know about dining in Aurora during the 2018 Barn Sale, which runs from Thursday, July 12 to Sunday, July 15.
391 Main Street, Aurora, NY | 315.364.8888
Although all of our restaurants have an option to enjoy the summer weather, none have a view of the lake like the Aurora Inn Dining Room. Catch a sunset on the veranda or cool off in our comfortable dining room while enjoying a farm-to-table Finger Lakes meal.
- Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. — 10:00 a.m. every day; No reservations—first come, first served basis.
- Closed between breakfast and lunch (10:00 – 11:00 a.m.).
- Lunch: 11:00 a.m. — 2:30 p.m. every day; No reservations—first come, first served basis. (We will serve our lunch menu in place of brunch on Sunday, July 15.)
- Dinner: 5:00 p.m. — 9:00 p.m. (Thursday & Sunday); 5:00 p.m. — 10:00 p.m. (Friday & Saturday); dinner reservations are accepted. Make your reservation here.
384 Main Street, Aurora, NY | 315.364.8006
Known for its burger, our tavern-style bar and grill serves up delicious comfort food suitable for anyone along with an impressive list of craft beer, local wines, and specialty cocktails.
- Hours: 11:00 a.m. — 9:00 p.m. (Thursday & Sunday); 11:00 a.m. — 10:00 p.m. (Friday & Saturday)
- Both the kitchen and bar will be closed between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m. (Thursday through Sunday)
- No reservations — first come, first served basis.
385 Main Street, Aurora, NY | 315.364.8803
Our all-in-one stop, perfect if you’re on the move or looking for a quick snack. The market offers packaged to-go meals, cold bottled drinks, organic coffee, fresh-baked treats, snacks, and more.
- Hours: 7:00 a.m. — 8:00 p.m. (Thursday & Sunday); 7:00 a.m. — 9:00 p.m. (Friday & Saturday)
Still planning your trip to Aurora for the sale this year? We only have a few rooms left — check our availability and make your reservation today!